grey knight NMM tutorial

Sunday 1 May 2011

hello

now i must confess i try to  follow guides and stuff when painting NMM but the truth is you cnat. NMM is all about finding out what works for you and colour combanations and glazes

so heres how i do my NMM

the hopeful end result


basecoat code grey:chaos black
grey:black: vallejo white


blen up to pure whit then slowly glaze the shadow with black. ( this is because there will be large spaces of the basecoat left on some portions of the armour)
ta-da!






for gold do a similar thing but do calthan-> vallejow yellwo -> vallejow white!

ta-da!

hope you found thuis useful!

-fuzz

3 comments:

ephrael said...

I have been looking for an example of the new Grey Knights painted in NMM. Thanks for sharing your method. I think I will give it a try on my Knights. I do have one criticism of your blog though. I hope you don't take this personally but I have a problem reading your posts because of the font you use. I like your blog and the content but the font drives me insane.

Fuzzbuket said...

do you prefer the new font?

thankyou for reading ( and if you want to have your GK featured here just comment!)

-fuzz

ephrael said...

The new font is much better looking and easier to read. I think it was the random looking size and angles of the old font that made it hard to read. I will be sure to post a comment to show off my take on NMM if I can pull it off half as well as you have. Thanks for the invite and for switching up the font.

Post a Comment