GD Wip : gold edition (and some questions for my readers :D)

Tuesday 13 September 2011

hi

tonight's quick update is well, quick! just rmember that I will be asking some questions and id appreciate it if you answered in the comments!

first up is some gold:


NMM of course :P recently i have attempted to change my NMM gold, changing the previous method (brown > yellow > white) to (40:60 brown yellow > white)  and i am pleased with the results but i am not sold on the shading! in pic one it is shaded with a light black wash , in pic 2 there is no shading! :) id like some feedback! :)    

the shading is quite harsh

the whole thing is quite light, but looks more golden!


and the second question for my dear readers is 

WTFtraffic:  i love my blog getting more popular and thanks to all my readers! but what the fluff is up with my traffic sources

1) google (red pandas) 
this scares me :P
2) bOLS 
quite normal! big shout out to the BOLS CreW :)
3) jobs for smart people?
eh waht!? im not recruting for my website :P 
4)gothise ( a goth dating site)
I HAVE A LIGHT AND POP MUSIC ON MY PHONE GET AWAY FROM ME OR I SHALL PLAY flo rida REALLY LOUD! (fuzz is a gothaphobe)

5)risingtaste:
some sort of hippy clothes website?!

6)http://interpretacje.tmxp.pl
IDK what this is

7) bake a box: a cupcakebox website
please explain??? i love cupcakes but this?!


thanks for reading"
-fuzz

0 comments:

Post a Comment